Adult Bible Study
Bible Study & Small Groups
It is never to late to join a small group or Bible study at Concordia! We offer something for everyone. Check our Highlights page for current topics and any additional groups that might be meeting. New groups are added all the time. Below is just a sampling of what is offered.
Sunday Morning Bible Studies meet at 9:15am
• Emmaus Room: adult Bible study group. Led by Pastors and Vicar
• Adult Room 1: Parents of young children. Led by Cindy Sigmon Located just across from the Welcome Center in the Children’s Ministry Wing
• Distance Learning Lab: Parents of Youth. Led by Tray and Kendra Watson Just down the hall from the entrance to Youth Central and the Exercise Room in the Family Life Center.
• Brian Long Center for Family Ministry. Small groups led by Dale and Dianne Lawing; Corey and Jolleen Christians The grey two story house on the corner.
• Power Hour for all children ages 3 through 4th grade. In the Children's Ministry Wing in the main building.
Weekday Bible Studies/Small Groups
• Monday nights: 7:30 in the BLCFM. Young Adults (age 21 and up) Led by Brad Bost
• Tuesday nights: 6:30pm in the Emmaus Room. Led by Steve Bost
• Wednesday mornings: 7am Ladies’ Group, Adult Room 1. Led by Kim Hauser
• Wednesday mornings: 9:15am Ladies' Group Adult Room 1. Led by Shauna Kent
• Wednesday afternoon: 2:00pm, Adult Room 1. Led by Vicki Shull.
• Wednesday Night: 6:30pm in Youth Central for youth 5th grade to 12th grade. Led by our Youth Minister and his team.
• Wednesday Night: 6:30p in the BLCFM. Led by Audra Kuchenbecker
• Thursday mornings: 7:00am Men’s group at Catawba Valley Medical Center Led by David Isenhower.
• Thursday evening: 6:30pm BLCFM Led by Belinda Bost