Adult Bible Study
Bible Study & Small Groups
It is never to late to join a small group or Bible study at Concordia! We offer something for everyone. Check our Highlights page for current topics and any additional groups that might be meeting. New groups are added all the time. Below is just a sampling of what is offered.
Sunday Morning Bible Studies meet at 9:15am
• Emmaus Room: adult Bible study group.
• Adult Room 1: Parents of young children. Led by Cindy Sigmon Located just across from the Welcome Center in the Children’s Ministry Wing
• Brian Long Center for Family Ministry. Small groups... The grey two story house on the corner.
• Power Hour for all children ages 3 through 4th grade. In the Children's Ministry Wing in the main building.
Weekday Bible Studies/Small Groups
• Monday nights: 7:30 in the BLCFM. Young Adults (age 21 and up)
• Monday nights: 6:30pm in the Emmaus Room.
• Wednesday mornings: 7am Ladies’ Group, Adult Room 1.
• Wednesday mornings: 9:15am Ladies' Group Adult Room 1.
• Wednesday Night: 6:30pm in Youth Central for youth 5th grade to 12th grade
• Thursday mornings: 7:00am Men’s group at Catawba Valley Medical Center